All of the following materials must be submitted before your application will be reviewed by the admissions committee:
- The completed application form
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation
- Uploaded official/unofficial copies of transcripts. We will require official transcripts upon admission.
- Self-report GRE results – general test only. Please ask ETS to send the official GRE scores to us. Inst. code 3514, Dept. code 1502.
- IELTS (preferred) or TOEFL for international students whose native language is not English. Minimum acceptable score for IELTS = 7.0; TOEFL = 100 IBT, 233 CBT, 577 PBT.
Applications to the MEngM program will be accepted online only. Please note the application deadline for the Master of Engienering in Manufacturing program is December 15, the same as the other MIT Mechanical Engineering graduate degrees.